Contact Louisa for setting up appointments with Department Chair, change of Major and Pre Major, inquiries about 4+1 program, registration overrides, RAAR forms, direct to ME faculty as needed.
- Email: [email protected]
Contact Leviticus to complete Master Plans and updating Master Plans, specific attention in updating Master Plans in ME 190; ME 350; ME 490A.
Contact Juno to complete Master Plans and updating Master Plans, specific attention in updating Master Plans in ME 190; ME 350; ME 490A.
ME Department faculty
Students have been assigned to faculty based on last name.
Meet your Instructional Faculty for advice on course material, meet with your Faculty Advisor regarding future careers, appropriate electives to take towards career goals, post baccalaureate plans, and time management.
The Master Plan is a summary sheet of course requirements and it provides an advising record for mechanical engineering students.
- Students must send the Master Plan electronically to the ME Department Office to receive credit in ME 190 and enroll in ME 350 and ME 490A.
- Transfer students must file the Master Plan before they can be considered for major status.
- If a Master Plan is not filed as required above, students will not be allowed to register in subsequent ME classes.
- Pre- and Co-Requisites will be enforced according to the catalog.
- Students are strongly advised to have the completed Master Plan reviewed by their adviser before planning to take technical electives.
- Ensure all ME and GE requirements are met for graduation
General Advising Resources
Office of Evaluations
The Office of Evaluations can assist with:
- Understanding degree evaluation and academic record
- Evaluate transfer credit
- Satisfy mathematics and writing competencies
- File for graduation
The Office of Evaluations is located in Student Services West- 1551
Center for Success in Engineering (CSSE)
The Center for Student Success in Engineering (CSSE) Peer Navigators and Major Advisors provide advising services to all Engineering students for lower division and upper division major requirements. The CSSE team is available to answer student inquiries regarding academic advising and course planning, student success and resources, and engagement and progress toward graduation. Faculty advisors can help with questions on courses content, research, and post-baccalaureate opportunities.